Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Blue Moon Scrapbooking is awesome!

So, if you've never shopped at Blue Moon Scrapbooking, I highly encourage you to do so! I am lucky enough to live in the same city where they are located, and they are awesome enough to let people come and shop in their warehouse! I can do some serious damage every. single. time I go there! And when I am there I always hear Scott, the owner, making a phone call to each and every person who has place an order with them. I can't say that I've ever had the owner of any other online store call me personally to thank me for my order. I think that's a great way to do business, and will continue to give them mine. They carry a ton of all the latest products, and are willing to do special orders if by chance there is something they don't carry. For those of you who would be ordering online, they offer FREE shipping on orders of $50 or more!

I stopped by Blue Moon yesterday to pick up a bunch of the Hero Arts 2012 releases (and cash in the gift certificate I got for Christmas - squeal!), and Scott had just returned from CHA. He told me all about the new product lines that he ordered, and even gave (that's right! GAVE) me a BRAND NEW stamp set from My Mind's Eye that was given out at the show. It's from the "Follow Your Heart" collection, and it's TOO stinkin' cute! I can't wait to use it, especially to make them a thank you card! Here's a pic:
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment