Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Paper Smooches March release and CAS-ual Fridays: welcome to the world

Happy Tuesday! I'm having so much fun with the Paper Smooches Stamps March Release. I love 'em so hard! I finally got to play with Zoo Crew, which has the most adorable little animals. I wanted to create another card for the CAS-ual Fridays current challenge:And I followed this sketch:
Since the sketch has this nice long skinny panel in the middle, I picked the giraffe (plus, she looks the cutest for a baby card). I stamped the giraffe onto some cute patterned paper using brown ink, then cut it out and placed it on some more cute patterned paper. Now for the paper yummies:
I pieced together the sentiment using a bunch of stamps from the Word Salad set.
I love the way it turned out! This card is playing along here:
CAS-ual Fridays CFC42: Hey, Baby!
Just Us Girls #126 Sketch Challenge
Simon Says Stamp "Anything Goes" Challenge

Thanks for looking!

Supplies: card base: Recollections; cardstock: Georgia Pacific (white for giraffe's eye); patterned papers: Echo Park; stamps: Paper Smooches; ink: Memento; scallop edge punch: Fiskars; corner rounder punch: We R Memory Keepers; ribbon: Michael's; button: craft supply

7 comments:

  1. So cute! I love that sweet giraffe with the brown gingham ribbon! Yummy!! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. TFS good luck in the challenges.

    christinescreativecards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie of a card, Kimberly! I'm so glad you added your name to the Moxie Fab World Blog Roll! I look forward to visiting from time to time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is soooo cute - love the giraffe - totally awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh...thinking I need that set! This is so, so cute! Love your take on the sketch too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness, this is entirely way too cute! Thanks so much for joining us a CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete