Monday, January 16, 2012

Welcome to Paper Yummies!

Hello, and welcome to Paper Yummies. I previously blogged at www.i-heart-scrapbooking.blogspot.com, and by "previously" I mean "I haven't posted there in over a year." Whoops! :) Well, I've kinda gone in a different "crafty" direction over the past year, and am finally getting back into the swing of things blog-wise. I didn't want to continue that blog, as I've done very little scrapbooking as of late, but didn't want to delete the blog altogether as it is home to the pictures posted there (and thanks to lovely computer viruses, that is the ONLY place to find some of those pics).
I am now teaching classes at a cute little home decor store, and I'm excited to show everybody what we've been working on and what's to come. I'll be posting pictures of class projects past and future, as well as my own "personal" projects along the way. So stay tuned for adorable handcrafted home decor and paper yummies!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim - I followed you since way back when SS exchange on the cricut board...you are so talented - I almost deleted you in the New Year -because you are right it was a year since your last post! I look forward to seeing what you've been up to!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete