I love all things Halloween, so I made this card using Halloween colors. Not only are the "WTF?" and "where's the fun" stamps part of this set, but see those cool linear dots repeated behind the "WTF?"? That's another stamp in this super fun set! I just turned it on the diagonal and stamped it in ink colors that matched my patterned papers. LOVE THAT!!! Here's a close-up of the sentiment:
I added some machine stitching to the left of the heat-embossed "where's the fun?". I also added some Black Diamond Stickles to the strips of black cardstock at the top and bottom of the patterned papers. Here's a close-up:
And here's another view of the card:
I'm so excited to be sharing this sneaky peek with everybody. This has been such a difficult secret to keep because these stamps are so fun and original, and I know that cardmakers everywhere are going to love them so hard! Here's a little info about CAS-ual Fridays Stamps, the week-long release party, and how YOU can win these fantastic new stamps:
- CAS-ual Fridays Stamps are the finest quality photopolymer and made in USA.
- There are 5 sets in the new release, one set being revealed each day.
- We will be giving away a set from each release day, and all you have to do is come to the store blog and comment on each of the sneak posts for your chance to win.
- If you miss a day of peeks, you can go back to days that you missed and still comment if you're joining the party a little late. Commenting will close at 11:59 pm EDT next Wednesday night (October 24).
- We will have special guests posting sneak peeks with the Girl Fridays each day of the release week. We're talkin' some serious talent here, girls!
- Winners will be announced next Thursday (October 25) and the stamps will be available on Friday (October 26) when the store website launches.
- You can also play along in this week's challenge for your chance to win the entire release! Um...WOW!
- CAS-ual Fridays Stamps has a Flickr Fan Page where you can feast your eyes on all the wonderful CFS projects at once.
Thank you so much for taking part in our sneak peek week. I can't wait until everybody has the chance to ink up these babies! You'll love 'em!
Supplies: cardstock: Georgia Pacific (white), Recollections (black); patterned papers: Doodlebug; stamps: CAS-ual Fridays Stamps (WTF?); ink: Tsukineko (black, green, watermark), TPC Studio (purple, orange); embossing powder: Recollections; glitter glue: Stickles by Ranger; corner rounder: We R Memory Keepers; banner die: Lil' Inker Designs; die-cutting machine: Sizzix; sewing machine: Kenmore; thread: Singer